Tuesday 10 November 2009

Kickers take on Henry Hollands quirky brand



Knickerbocker Glory

WORDY Nu Wave poster boy Henry Holland, of House of Holland, has designed an exclusive – and typically irreverent – collection of his trademark slogan T-shirts for Kickers. Incorporating the designer's HoH logo and modelled by the cheekily sexy Daisy Lowe, the four-piece line, entitled "I'd drop my knickers for a pair of Kickers", also includes the rhymes, "She dropped her Knickers/I bought her some Kickers" and "Lose the clothes/Leave on those Kick-HoHs". "I have really fond memories of Kickers as a brand and can vividly remember my first pair of lime green nubuck ones - my sister even had a matching pair in lilac," Holland tells us. The new range continues Holland's collaboration with Kickers, which debuted its Kick-Hi boots - aka the Kick-HoHs refered to in the new T-shirt designs - on the designer's London Fashion Week catwalk in February. "The Ts reflect the fun and cheeky side of House of Holland and have the brand new Kick-HoH logo incorporated in the design," Holland explains. "I'm also excited to see my new Kick-HoH shoes, which we have developed for spring/summer 2008 as a continuation of the collaboration." The House of Holland for Kickers Ts cost £35 each and launch today at www.kickers.co.uk. (July 16 2007, AM)


No comments:

Post a Comment